Book Ford Model T front and rear axles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Book Ford Model T front and rear axles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

This is a 2003 printing from Glen Chaffin about front and rear axles on the Model T price is $20 plus postage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

Charles,

I would like to purchase this book.

PM Sent

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

Book is spoken for thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Back up money never came

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Daudert on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

Charles
Iíll take it if itís available.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 08:37 am:

Being sold to Jim never got the money from the first buyer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

This book is still available $23 shipped Charlie Jenkins 9 South Broadmoor Blvd Springfield Ohio 45504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

This makes two books I have not received any reply from Charles.

Wish I knew what was going on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Terry I never got any payment from you sent you my mailing address it's 9 South Broadmoor Blvd Springfield Ohio 45504 books are $20 each plus 3 shipping I I responded back on your p.m. several times

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 04:55 pm:

I'll have to do some investigating as we did not get an email from you on either of the books.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Daudert on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 06:33 am:

I never received any reply or anything from Charles. Those would be nice to have

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Guys: Check your junk email folder. Sometimes they go there by themselves. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 08:53 am:

Jim maybe this will work sent you a PM I'm reply back on all the PM's and for some reason and they're they're not going through

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration