FRYAC Through the Windshield Spotlight similar to Clymer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FRYAC Through the Windshield Spotlight similar to Clymer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Fryac through the windshield spotlight. A popular Model T accessory. As found, working condition unknown but it appears to be complete with nothing noticeably broken $125 including shipping in the CONUS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 11:02 am:

important to remember that there are versions of this for slanted windscreen and vertical. This one looks like its for a slanted one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

There is enough movement in the swivel to allow it to be used in a vertical windshield?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

I will buy it. Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

I have one just like it, same deal if anyone wants it. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me. Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

Thanks, Rich and the MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration