Cameron swap meet TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cameron swap meet TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Vrana Kewaskum wi on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 10:53 am:

Anyone going to Cameron's swap meet this weekend that might have a TT cab for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

How about a whole truck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Vrana Kewaskum wi on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 09:21 am:

Sorry Ned, I have a rolling chassis and a stake bed. Just need a cab. I'll check with some friends though, I might be able to find a buyer for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Billy,

I have some fairly nice original pieces of a U.S. Hame, Co, wooden cab. Components I have consist of both sides, with windows, doors, and original hardware. Front section of cab with windshield and original inside rear view mirror and front floor board riser. All panels have original paint and pin striping left for a weathered looked. The metal insert panels in the doors and sides are very nice with original paint and striping.

The wood is nice and solid and not rotted.

What's missing is the top structure, floor structure and back panel. From the looks of it, the back panel consisted of a board at bottom, one in middle and one at top, with flat metal panels in between.

I'm in northern WV. PM me if you're interested and would like to see some more pictures.

- Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

I have a 26-27 TT closed cab missing the doors, and located about 6 miles out of the way if you're coming through Rochester on Highway 14 on the way to Cameron's swap.

Derek Kiefer
507-438-8907

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Matt,
That looks like an awesome project. Shouldn't be too hard to put together.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration