Multiple items for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Multiple items for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

As you've probably noticed, I've been listing quite a few items for sale lately. I plan on a few more in the coming days. To keep from cluttering up the site by moving each item up every few days, I'm going to post the below link now, which shows everything i've got on ebay and will only move this post up every few days. I'll still list each new item initially but only that one time.

Also if you purchase more than one item, I WILL combine shipping to save you some $$.

https://www.ebay.com/mys/active?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageN ame=STRK%3AME%3ALNLK%3AMESEX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

Hmm just clicked the link your items arenít showing up. Whatís your seller name so I can save your name in my sellers list

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

I just clicked on your link, AND MY EBAY ITEMS SHOWED UP ! ! !
What gives?
Either you have been hacked, or
I have been hacked, or
You got your link wrong, or
FRAUD is going on.

I will contact EBAY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

Mike,
Works for me as it did for Terry.

Seller name is loftbed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 04:22 pm:

Terry,
That's what is supposed to come up. It's no different than your being on one of the sale sites and clicking on "See other items" link in the seller information box.

NO HACKING going on here :-)

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 04:40 pm:

Rod, I did not say I had been hacked by you, nor did I say that anyone had hacked you. I did say the possibility existed that you had been hacked. Also, I said fraud might be going on, but I didn't accuse you or implicate where the fraud might be originating.

With that said, I'm glad that you finally posted your Ebay seller name. It would have been very helpful if it had been posted with the link to avoid any confusion.

I hope that armed with your seller name that interested parties will be able to access your items for sale page.

Ebay checked and confirmed that my account was secure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

Rod, the link that you posted is for "my eBay listings", so anyone that clicks on your link gets their own eBay listings, not yours. It's just the wrong link to use here. No hacking or nefarious people, just a bad link.

Eric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

Try this;
https://www.ebay.com/sch/loftbed/m.html?item=132847832982&hash=item1eee590f96%3A g%3AArwAAOSwYCRb4y4R%3Ark%3A63%3Apf%3A0&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 07:32 pm:

Bingo ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Mark,
Thanks, that's just the ticket. You guy's are way ahead of me. I have no idea how you came up with that!

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 12:47 am:

Rod, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

Dave
reply sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration