IT Need Model A Engine Block Machining Drawing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: IT Need Model A Engine Block Machining Drawing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Stanley on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 11:23 am:

Hello all,

I'm looking to get a scan of the engine block machining drawings for Model A. Specifically need oil pan mounting flange hole locations. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Nick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Stanley on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 11:30 am:

Should say OT and should have put in general discussion I guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

I suggest you post on Fordbarn in the A section. You might get better response.
https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/member.php?u=38974
Tod is doing some A block casting and he might be able to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Nick, I have the drawing that you need however by law (-I signed an agreement with Benson Library when I purchased the print) I cannot share it with you. If you contact Benson Library, you can order print A-6015 and it has the info that you are asking for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration