FS: 1908 Pat. E&J sidelamp (right) -- very nice original

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1908 Pat. E&J sidelamp (right) -- very nice original
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

This is a very nice original, not a reproduction. Shines up nicely. There are a few minor dings, I can't find any cracks, font removes and clips back in securely just as its supposed to. Reflector plating is present but dull with some spotting. Font has a new wick and the feed works. No cracks in the glass. There are some minor scratches in the square glass and some light pitting on the round glass. The brass wrapping the clamp around the set screw is a little dinged up. The jewel on the back has a hairline crack and a few chips but is not loose. Overall it's a nice solid original lamp that presents well. No rattles or loose parts, ready to hang on your car.

$200 plus actual FedEx Ground shipping to your location. I'm happy to email higher resolution photos upon request.

Post to this thread or send a p.m. I sort replies by time stamp. Thanks!

(Apologies if the photo rotation is off.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Werner Straube on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 02:02 am:

Hello
I would like to buy your lamp, I live in Germany, but have lively business contact with the USA because of my passion. I let my purchases come with T vehicles together to Germany by container. My shipper is based in Westfield NJ, 07090. The Tranprtkosten please specify for the shipping there. I will pay with Paypal. At Paypal I give the exact address for shipping.
Many thanks. Best regards
Werner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 12:07 pm:

Sold. Thank you to the buyer, all who inquired, and MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration