I am looking for a pair of BRASS BALE HANDLE OIL LAMPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: I am looking for a pair of BRASS BALE HANDLE OIL LAMPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

I am Looking For a nice pair of BRASS Bale Handle Oil Lamps to mount on the sides of a "T" seat for my Reproduction,1908 New York to Seattle speedster, They should not be to large and I heard that the lamps were made by SOLAR, Send me pictures and prices in a PM Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

Is this what you are after? On Forum here now . . .
"Bail Handle Side Lamp November 05 - 01:29 pm"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 06:07 pm:

Yes, Ross that size would work, But I want all Brass, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 12:09 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 11:26 pm:

Dennis,I have this pair marked DIETZ ORIENT left over from a 03 Cadillac project. They are complete,pretty good condition but have some age cracks. $375 for the pair plus shipping. That would include very careful packing. Holler if interested.Stevepicturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

There are three guys on the backup list for these so they will sell. No more PM's please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Lamps are sold pending payment. Thanks Dennis and MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration