FS: Mayer carb with manifold, NOS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Mayer carb with manifold, NOS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

Accessory Mayer carb in beautiful condition. I'm calling it NOS. There's not a mark or boogered up hardware on it anywhere. No wear on any of the wear points. No clamp marks on the manifold. I started to clean it up and blast the manifold but anybody can do that and the next owner may prefer that it look just the way it is. I think the photos tell the story.

$500 plus actual FedEx Ground shipping to your location. I'm happy to email higher resolution photos upon request.

Post to this thread or send a p.m. I sort replies by time stamp. Thanks!

(Apologies if the photo rotation is off.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Sunday morning bump. Make an offer if you're interested. Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration