F S deck lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F S deck lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 12:33 am:

I think it's off a 24-25 coupe I'm going to check it to see also has a latch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 07:33 am:

Charlie I need a deck lid latch for a coupe if you have one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 08:11 am:

I only have this deck lid I'm going to see if it's the same as the one on my coupe it has a latch but I want to sell the whole thing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

Randall, I got a repro from Lang's several years ago for our '25 coupe. It was very well made, fit perfect. There were some minor differences in the way it was put together, but fit and worked perfectly. Just a heads up. I guess they still have them but I haven't looked. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 08:25 am:

+Thanks David

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration