Wanted driveshaft for 24 roadster near Lansing Michigan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted driveshaft for 24 roadster near Lansing Michigan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 10:07 am:

Wanted driveshaft for 24 roadster near Lansing Michigan. Will pickup must be in good cont.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 10:15 am:

I NE Ohio is close enough, send me a PM. I have a few...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 10:18 am:

How far from Lansing mich and what would you take for one for my car if I have to drive there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:21 am:

Looks like almost 4 hours.
Do you need just the shaft or the tube also ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:34 am:

I need complete everything just like you would have taken out of a car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:47 am:

Gary, I have a drive shaft housing that you could have for $50. I live about an hour from you. 586-651-5760

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:51 am:

I would take $150 for a complete shaft, tube and pinion gear...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

Bill thanks monday to your house

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Dave I wish you lived closer , so I am still looking for a pinion gear and good straight shaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Gary I have a shaft, spool, and pinion gear that you're welcome to for $50 plus the cost of shipping. Hopefully there's someone within driving distance for you but I'm happy to sell you what you need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

I can ship one, not sure how much. I'll do $50 plus shipping.
What gear tooth count do you want ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:26 pm:

Gary

shipping will cost a little more than gas for a 4 hour drive. Take the opportunity to meet someone in the hobby and make a friend. This is how great relationships start and you'll both benefit from the meeting. The price of gas on the way home is cheap compared to the value of the contact you will have made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 10:18 am:

I sent Seth an E-Mail about his spool and now i should have everything . Thanks for the help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 10:05 am:

Got my driveshaft thanks everybody for your help

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration