Shipping wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Shipping wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 10:26 am:

from oxford NJ to Los Angeles, 1926 Dodge engine and trans only.Seller is not willing to take to Fastenal ---anyone coming this way?

thanks
john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 10:51 am:

John,

Not sure how much of a hurry you are in, but if you don't find someone to do this for you sooner I may be able to help after the first of the year.
I have a vehicle waiting in Lancaster, Ca to come back east in January.

Feel free to call me after the 1st if you have not had it transported by then. There is always a chance I will be heading towards Jersey before I go west.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-haul ing-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Thank you Bill, I will be in touch .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration