WTB long hood for 1911 speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB long hood for 1911 speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 04:36 pm:

I'm looking for a 23 5/8 long hood for my 1911 Model T speedster build. This is the same length hood the torpedo's had, however it has 7 louvers on each side.

Thanks!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 08:36 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:19 am:

Perhaps folks would be interested in dealing with someone with an actual name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

I've basically bought everything for my speedster build here. A lot of folks know me as I have bought from this forum locally and across country. I'm also a member of MTFCA, with my member # posted. Not sure if I can change the forum name at this point.

And.... I'm still looking for a speedster hood!

Best Regard,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Thanks Dale,

The hood is perfect, exactly what I'm looking for!!

Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration