OT OT OT Not T horseless carriage, yes again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT OT OT Not T horseless carriage, yes again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 08:59 pm:

Someone responded to my ad wanting horseless carriage parts with the offer to sell me the tires off of this beautiful CDO. I guess I'm easily sidetracked because now I'm thinking about building something like a combination of CDO and Quadricycle first and building a high-wheeler next. I see, in my mind's eye, a gray car, to match +/- the gray tires, with black fenders, red pinstriping, and so on. I read one guy's story that said he bought a horn at a yard sale then built a car around it. Building a car around a set of tires would be no less weird, huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

OOPs, wrong forum, sorry.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration