1918 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1918 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Monthey on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 04:33 am:

This listing is for a 1918 Touring, I'm selling to make room for a Model A. Has 4 new tires, tubes, and top. I have a clear Texas Title and the vehicle was registered with original Texas plate until March 2018. The paint and interior is hunter green from an old restoration. This would make a great entry car because its not been modified or altered greatly. Minor surface rust only in spots where paint is flaked and the wood is still solid throughout. Remains 6 volt wiring. I can provide additional photos to serious buyers.
I'm open to a fair offer, I can't seem to find a comparable condition car to get an idea of what a fair asking price would be. Fastest response would be through call or text 254-707-6050carcar 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 01:24 pm:

Consider taking pics of the interior seats, motor and maybe an undercarriage shot. Just suggesting. Include the details of whether it runs or doesn't and any mechanical history. All will influence your price.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration