Ford shop coats and a duster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ford shop coats and a duster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Here are 2 Ford shop coats size L and XL
Like new seen very little use Ford logo on back and on bottons
Tan "duster" size L very nice used condition
Open to offers + should be able ship flat rate USPS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

Hi Nevada, I may be interested in the lighter color Large duster, can you send me some pics of the back as well? Sent you a pm on this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

I am interested in the extra large.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

I would like the brown one but have absolutely no idea of it's value. I'll give you a starting bid of $25.00 for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 06:11 pm:

I will give you $50.00, for one of the XL coats. Thanks Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

I will give $50.00 for a XL. Thanks Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

PM sent on the large.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 07:31 am:

Bob, PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Humble Northern Michigan on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 01:43 pm:

Bob, what is left and how much are you asking?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 01:12 am:

Thanks all been busy and tried reply on cell phone
L size shop coat has sold
XL shop coat still availible $100 plus postage
Large size tan duster is availible at $65
And found my Dads black leather long gountlet driving gloves size medium $75 can email pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 06:52 am:

Bob, if the large Ford shop coat falls through please let me know. By the way, how much bigger is the extra large shop coat than the large?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 06:53 am:

PM sent about the XL coat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 09:49 am:

BOB I will take the duster and gloves if still available .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

Thanks all items are sold or spoken for
Date stamp on 1st contact

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration