Rare T accessories for trade for early 1970 motorcycles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rare T accessories for trade for early 1970 motorcycles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 11:52 pm:

I think I am done building T's and becoming interested in collecting the motorcycles I grew up riding and racing. Examples: Yamaha, Moto Guzzy, Kawasaki, BSA, Ossa, Bultaco, Honda, Suzuki, Husqvarna, CZ, Ducati, Maico, Benelli, Riverside, Montesa, Hodaka... You get the picture. Enduro's and dirt bikes. Must be running and in restorable condition.

I have a fatman steering wheel, ashtray with pack of Camels, a hand windshield wiper, a gas tank gauge, jeweled dash light, cutout peddle and linkage, steering wheel control, No-Glare Light Deflector, exhauxt whistle, pedal and linkage and a ton of other things my dad collected back in the 60's when restoring T's. Always been kept indoors.
hope to provide photos soon. just so much of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 05:19 am:

Tyrone, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 10:41 am:

Tyrone, are you any relation to Travis Towle ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 07:01 pm:

Tim, no I am not related other than we live both in Topeka.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

I hope to start breaking out my dads parts tomorrow (Monday.) Thanks for waiting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

This is going to take forever. This is just a part of 5 tots.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 09:19 pm:

Very cool someone going to get lucky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 11:24 pm:

Tyrone, I have several 175 Kaw F7's from the mid 1970's. One "ran when parked", has a flat tire and hasn't been run in about 10 years. I've several frames w/engines, basically a complete bike minus the front end, and lights, etc. Also a 1980 175 Kaw enduro that runs fairly well. I'll need to go to the shed or up on the hill if there is anything you could use. I used to race my F9 Bighorn 350, made a speed kit for it, and drove it on gravel and dirt a lot. Broke my ankle racing the 250 class quarter mile dirt track on a 250 Elsinore and went back to college. PM me if there is any interest in parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 01:34 am:

sorry for the bad photos. Will post better as the days go by. One thing I have, and is currently on my coupe, is a 4 inch +/- spot light ( has dash switch to turn on light) that turns with the direction you are turning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 06:49 am:

PTyrone, very interested in the spotlite you just mentioned. Please email me (liveryone@gmail.com) with specs, thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Humble Northern Michigan on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 07:25 am:

Tyrone, looks like you have an offer from noel (other totes sight unseen) which you have apparently ignored, and instead upped the 4 totes (3 of which are pigs in a poke) with another unseen item the spotlight. What are your intentions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Como on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 07:40 am:

How much for the windshield wiper assembly? You can email me at gary.comosr@bluroc.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 08:26 am:

How much for the exhaust whistle pedal with linkage, and fat man steering wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 09:14 am:

Noel,

Let us know if you get a response to your PM. Thus far, I have had NO luck with sending PMs to Tyrone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 10:50 am:

Apparently me either. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

Sorry Guys everything gone as of today. I got three cycles and delivered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

It looks like Tim had it right. Tyrone must be Travis or maybe his relative. Considering the treatment Travis and Tyrone gave some of us. Too bad. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and he proved his colors to us.

Thank You Gentlemen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 08:10 pm:

Interesting how “Tyrone’s” registry date on this Forum matches the last date “Travis” logged in.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration