ISO Touring Car Front Seat Backrest Panel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ISO Touring Car Front Seat Backrest Panel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie Rathbone on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

In need of a 23-25 seat panel. Paying reasonable asking price. Can pickup within 200 miles of Seattle. Please help. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Buhler - Kelowna BC on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 01:48 am:

Hello Willie,
I am in the northwest near you and have a collection of T parts. There is a front seat back panel. Please send me a picture or drawing of what you need with measurements from bend to bend/cut/angle/hole or hole, to hole.
P>S> I am offering to rebuild and align front axles or sell on an exchange basis. Ken

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration