Stewart speedometer mount bracket Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stewart speedometer mount bracket Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 08:07 pm:

Wanted one or more of either of these stewart speedometer mounting brackets, brass or steel, would consider other types.
What have you?
Thanks

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 10:52 pm:

I have the bracket you are looking for. Sent you an email. AL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Coffman on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

Layden, I sent you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

I bought a speedo from Layden, minus the bracket. I also need one too.
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 02:26 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration