Can you identify these brackets?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Can you identify these brackets?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

i've got a set of each of these to sell, but have been unable to find out what they are? number 1

number2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

The top ones are inner fender brackets at the frame, and the bottom ones are lower pan brackets for the 26 27 T engine pan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

Should have said front fender on the top one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Thanks larry, I appreciate the info.

Rod

BTW; That's a very striking vehicle you've got in your profile. Too bad I sold mine, we could have had offspring had they got together ;)

chief

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration