1915 Speedster and 1926 Touring for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Speedster and 1926 Touring for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Bell on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

Hi there we are selling our 1915 Ford T Speedster and our 1926 Touring.
They are both in great condition and both run and drive nicely with some extra upgrades inc Ruxall Rear on the Touring and upgraded brakes.
Thanks if any interest call Mike 779 801 13051915 Speedster1926 Touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 05:54 pm:

Looks more like a 25 touring car to me ?
Both are purdy though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 06:32 pm:

The speedster has been over the Newport,IN hill as it has sticker on the windscreen. The touring is gorgeous in person. From what I saw prior to listing the touring, it is a 26. Both are located in a quaint Route 66 museum located in Wilminton,IL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 06:43 pm:

Is it an early 26 then ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

I see nothing that says it is a 1926 touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith McGowan - Puyallup, Wa. on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

The fenders are earlier than 1926. There is no gas lid on the cowl. To me, at a quick glance, without scrutinizing everything, it appears to be a 1923 - 1925 style car.
The speedster looks great, as does the touring. Both are very nice appearing cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

Low cowl, one-piece spring mount, low radiator shroud.

Probably made late '22 early '23.

A very nice looking car which would be nice to own regardless of what the title says.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Grube on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

What are you asking for the cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Geil on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

On T bay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1915-Ford-Model-T/312325554183?hash=item48b80dc007:g:hy EAAOSw76lb8Iro

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Bryan

this is a commercial outfit with one post. I doubt seriously that they are monitoring this. Why not call them on the phone...they posted the number...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration