Srtomberg OF Carburetors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Srtomberg OF Carburetors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

I have a pair of Rebuilt Stromberg OF carbs. Both have all new gaskets, Viton tipped needles, fuel level sight plug and have been test run on my car. The one on the left is the early style with the high fuel inlet and the one on the right has the low fuel inlet. I also add the small choke return spring to aid in ease of operation of the choke. Both come ready to use with the initial settings that worked best on my car shown. You shouldn't have to adjust either one more that one or two notches either way for your motor. Get yourself an early Christmas gift. $525.00 plus shipping and insurance for either one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:57 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

The Stromberg 2412937 is sold, but the other one is still for sale. Thanks MTFCA site. Bruce

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration