FS: E & J Brass "1908" Tail Lamp "1912" Style

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: E & J Brass "1908" Tail Lamp "1912" Style
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 11:41 pm:

For sale E & J "Patented 1908" tail light. I believe this lamp is correct for a 1912 or very early 1913 model year, as the lower tier has the vent holes punched in it like the later "black & brass lanterns. This lamp started off as a side light with busted lenses so I replaced the sides and door with reproduction tail light parts. The chimney cap is also a reproduction, as is the fount. The reflector was removed and nickel-plated. The exterior was polished. The burner is not included. All in all not perfect but quite nice. Asking $195 not including shipping. Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 11:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 11:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 11:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Werner Straube on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

Hello Roger,
I want to buy your lamp. Please give the price for shipping to Westfield NJ, 07090.
Werner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 11:57 pm:

Spoken for.
Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration