WtB 39 ford transmission

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WtB 39 ford transmission
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

What you have robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

Bob: Do you have a picture of what you need? I have some 1930ish transmissions that I do not know what they fit. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

Robert, contact Alan Mest in Gardena CA at, I better pm you with his number. He has lots of early V8 parts. Call him m-f between 10and 3. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

http://www.vanpeltsales.com/FH_web/flathead_transID_3speed-case.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

Darn,I thought I might could make space in the shed as I thought it was a 39 but my dad said the 1 he has is from a 40 that fits the 60 hp v8 that has been shed stored since about 1968 or so that had 30,000 miles on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 12:58 am:

I will snap a pic or 2 of this 1 I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Wilcoxon on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 09:05 am:

I have one I removed from my 39 Ford Pickup I'm going back with AOD. Let me know if you would like couple pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:56 am:

Robert if you are after the latter synchros only 39 deluxe cars had them. you can use 40 and up side shift gears in 32 and up cases but you need the wider shift fork for the top loader case. The earlier synchros and gears work fine if in good shape

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 11:21 am:

here is the 1 in the shed.This was easier than trying to figure out my new email crap since I changed internet service.
this is the first time it has been touched by human hands in about 30 years.I chased 2 squirrels out away from it!
It was pulled from behind a 60 hp flathead with 30,000 miles on it about 1966 or so

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration