FS Brass Monocle Windshield with Laminate Glass Installed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Brass Monocle Windshield with Laminate Glass Installed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

Brass monocle windshield complete with glass. Was polished some years back, complete $320.00 plus shipping. Also have 4 brand new 4 dip pan aluminum finned inspection covers, $50.00 each plus shipping. If you wish pictures, send me a PM with your email. To much fighting to get them in for me.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Interested, I'll send u a pm with my email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Ah heck, I'll take the monocle. I sent u an email with my email.

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 11:16 am:

Sold pending payment. Thanks MTFCA.

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration