FS Rebuilt Starters, Seal and Non Seal shaft Styles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Rebuilt Starters, Seal and Non Seal shaft Styles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 07:10 am:

I have way too many parts over the years and time to thin the herd. Rebuilt Starters by my Father and I, With shaft seal $275.00 plus shipping, without shaft seal $250.00 plus shipping. NO CORE CHARGE.

Please send PM with your email.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

Please contact my thru text at Four 2 Three 8 3 Seven 57 ZERO nine.
Email just got hacked.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 07:00 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 08:40 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 02:54 pm:

New prices on starters folks since I found a loop hole in shipping;

To all lower 48 States, with a one year warranty, with seals to your door $290.00

To all lower 48 States, with a one year warranty, without seal to your door $260.00

All the Best,

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration