KINGSTON CARB BLOWOUT !!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: KINGSTON CARB BLOWOUT !!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 04:58 pm:

This whole pile, $80, including priority mail delivery to your door. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

Tim, I would like these carbs. I canít find your number. Please call. Tim Franko. 216-447-0437.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 05:28 pm:

They are yours, Tim Email me, I donít do phones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 05:38 pm:

Thank you! I will e-mail you when I get home. TIM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration