FS 3 Port Olds Head, Complete Unit Ready to Install

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 3 Port Olds Head, Complete Unit Ready to Install
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

I am cleaning up my shelves since all my projects are accounted for and have plenty of spares so here you all go.

3 port Olds head with adapter plate and EVERYTHING required to install on a Model T ford block. PLEASE NOTE; This is not designed for a stock lower end. This unit has 1.375-1 rockers, over size valves, custom everything, (i.e. water neck adapter to Ford water neck, custom valve cover, distributor, plugs, laker style header, etc.) Will send photo's to serious buyers with shared technical support. I have the gear driven oil pump system, alternator with relocation brackets, double v belt pulleys at a reduced price to the purchaser.

This system was from the "Great" Dick McKee's collection and design. I completed it from where he left off and shared information. A 280 cam works great with a Skat stock design crankshaft. I have lighten stock Model T Ford flywheels by 5 pounds and the response is unbelievable. $4,000.00 plus shipping. No warranty expressed due to age.

Please, Serious inquires guys. Please contact me though PM.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 06:39 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

Please send me a text if inquiring at FOUR two 3 8 Three 7 57 Zero nine. My email just got hacked.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

I am including the alternator, pulley kit/belts and a complete gear drive oil pump system in the price.

All the Best,

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration