WTB Tail light for a 1917 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Tail light for a 1917 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

I need a tail light for a 1917 Touring - the type that mounts by a stud on the back. Should have a red lens to the rear and clear to the right (car's right).

It's ok if it doesn't have the wick assembly as long as everything else is present.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:05 pm:

Tim,

Let me go and look. I know I have one and will send you a picture. Please send me a PM with email. This website format doesn't like me and down sizing photo's.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Tim I have one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

Tim,

If you need the one I have, please contact me thru text at 42 THREE 8 THREE 7 Five Seven 0 NINE.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration