Spotlight -thru the window Carpenter Mfg. Boston

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Spotlight -thru the window Carpenter Mfg. Boston
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 11:21 am:

Through the window Spotlight by Carpenter Mfg. Company Boston that I bought years ago to install in one of my cars. Life goes on (thankfully), but just too many irons in the fire to accomplish all that I had intended to do.
Never did use this...bought it from Kevin in Michigan - appears to be in good condition - for its age...yes, the exterior shell is tarnished - (patina?) - it swivels and moves up and down freely - glass is good.
Asking $150.00 plus shipping...about 9-10 pounds.
spotlight sm

I can send you more pictures if you send me your email address...send address via PM, please. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

Price too high?

Reasonable offers considered. Good indoor project for cold season people....prolong the onset of cabin fever.

PM communication preferred.

(See Adam D.s post about email addresses on the Forum).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

Dave, in my opinion thatís a fair price, but itís not a windshield light. Itís likely for a nautical use, the cabin roof of expensive boat. Itís likely worth more to someone restoring a vintage boat. Iíve seen them on roofs of trucks, but pretty sure the nautical market was the original market.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

Thanks Tim.
Appreciate the information.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration