Warford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Warford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald - Vermont on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

I have 2 aluminum case warford transmissions. There is more then enough parts to make on completed transmission. This does include the the small pilot bearing. The bearing does have some rust on it. I have all of the bearing soaking in a container of oil. The price is $500 plus postage and materials for packing. I will e-mail photos on request.
Fitz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 12:00 am:

Hi Ralph- I am not a buyer for your Warfords, but would appreciate seeing photos of each. I am accumulating info on the production run changes, so knowing the serial number and seeing the shifter and case on each would help me document those changes. If you would be so kind, and can post a snapshot of each (showing the wording on the case and the shifter)along with the serial number, it would be most appreciated. If you are really game, then counting the number of teeth on the large sliding gear would really add the final details! Thx / Tim Knapp, Wilsonville, Oregon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike pedreira on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 11:07 am:

WARFORD STILL FOR SALE ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald - Vermont on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

Good afternoon, Have some problem with my Email at home hope to have fix this afternoon. Mike I will let you know when I get home. Right now I have two guys who have asked for photos.
Fitz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

Thanks for the photos

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration