***Early TT rear for sale***

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ***Early TT rear for sale***
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

I have a complete early TT rear for sale. I have included extra parts as the ones on the rear are sort of crusty. As I understand it, this type of rear was only used for the first 2 years or so.
Located in OHIO 44663. Thanks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273563890252

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 08:01 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 11:20 am:

I'm too far away and I don't need it, but it may help if you add whether it's a low or high ratio gear set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

It is Low The Ebay listing has all the information. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 08:13 am:

Hard to find rear and a pretty good price . Perfect for building a heavy hauler or adapting to high speed. I have the high speed parts available to the purchaser at an additional cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 09:27 am:

2 Days left in the auction. I really need this to go to a good home for a good project. Complete, with extra parts. LOW speed but I have parts available to turn it into high speed for an additional cost.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-TT-TRUCK-Rear-end-RARE-EARLY-style-1917-19 19/273563890252?hash=item3fb1adb24c:g:ksQAAOSwQzJb7y22:rk:2:pf:0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 09:38 am:

2 Days left in the auction. I really need this to go to a good home for a good project. Complete, with extra parts. LOW speed but I have parts available to turn it into high speed for an additional cost.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration