Large new pile of goodies

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Large new pile of goodies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

1926-7 coil boxes $40 each or $60 for pair.........very early brass era tire pump, pre-T $40..........pair of brass Kingston carbs, $40.......matched pair of compression whistles, $85 each or $150/pair.......riveted early fan with real early mount bracket, has spring ball $20...........NOS pan nose $10.......single running board carrier, $20........zenith accessory take w/S4BF brass carb, $250........original firewall oil can mount with Ford script can, spout a little short $90........pile of starter switches, $20. All plus postage, Tmorsher@icloud.com for better pics, more info, or to purchase. Please no PMs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

Sent an email concerning Zenith carb+manifold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

I just sent a email for the oil can and bracket Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

I will take switches and both coil boxes and the running board carrier. Thanks Tim Put it on my pile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Thanks, the zenith, oil can, coil boxes ,running board carrier, and starter switches sold. Thanks John, Craig and Tom !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration