Wanted: 1911 Torpedo "square" Gas Tank, remnants, patterns, whatever.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1911 Torpedo "square" Gas Tank, remnants, patterns, whatever.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

This is a bit of a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm looking for the early style "square" tank like the one shown below. Condition is not important as I would be happy to have a rusted out one for patterns if that's what it came down to. Of course, a whole usable tank would be great, too. Please p.m. me or post to this thread if you would like to discuss. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 03:14 pm:

One more bump, just in case.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration