Ring and pinions for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ring and pinions for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

I have 3 really nice FORD ring and pinion gear sets. Actually, A and B are a set ( at least Iím assuming they were as they came to me wired together ) C in an orphan crown gear with an orphan pinion, both really nice so hopefully a happy family. These are genuine Ford stock, taken out of axles likely before most of us were born. They all show very little wear. I did a quick degrease to check for damage. There is VERY little metal displacement on the ring gear, but I left them as found. You will likely touch that off with a file before use. I would bet good money these sets will last as long as you would ever need them, even you long distance people. If you have followed the recent thread about new rings gears with a wrong inside diameter, that should tell you everyth8ng you need to know about chicom crap with iffy or non existent metallurgy . Give me an original ford part any day, even one with some wear.
Anyway, off the soapbox. $160 for choice of A,B, Or C , delivered to your door. Thatís less than half price of an inferior product. Take all 3 sets for $425. Get it, donít like it, send it back with the postage it cost me, and Iíll refund what you paid. Find something really bad I missed , Iíll take care of the postage each way. If you need better pics, or to purchase , email me at tmorsher@icloud.com , I DO NOT get PMs here. Thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

Set C sold. THANKS ! If you have a T and love it, it would be smart to just have these th8ngs set away for when you might need it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

All spoken for, thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration