Wanted to buy or trade 466 headlight bonnet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to buy or trade 466 headlight bonnet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

I am looking to buy or trade for an E&J 466 bonnet that seems to be an unusual version with 6 oval openings along each side and 2 oval openings at the rear. I have other 466 bonnets with 4 and 5 round openings on each side and 2 round openings at the back. I have what appears to be a NOS 466 lamp that has the 6 oval openings so I need to restore a mate for it if at all possible. I have the correct original early badge and the rest of a 466 lamp already. A MTFCA member has been very patiently waiting for the opportunity to procure this lamp set if I can get it completed. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks, Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration