Wtb 1926 1927 turtle deck or parts of one

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb 1926 1927 turtle deck or parts of one
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

Iím looking for a turtle deck for a 1926 roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 08:23 am:

Bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ervin Mims on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 11:01 am:

I have one Las Vegas Nevada Wayne Mims phone is 702-354-6365

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Ervin, Gave you a call and left a message. If you want, or are so inclined, you could send me photographs of it (pm). Or we can just talk on the phone. Thank you for your reply!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 07:32 pm:

Iím sorry. Wayne!
I was looking at the blue writing, and it threw me off. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 11:51 pm:

Here is one Rd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Robert, I canít make out the phone number, could you send me the link? Looks like what Iím looking for

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 10:04 am:

The turtle deckin Nebraska is already made and sold. I was told it is on its way to Sweden. Thank you for all your help. I am still looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

I just found out that someone else is calling people that are posting information about turtle decks in my ad, and maybe leading the people to believe there are the one that put the ad up. Might be better to PM me with information. It would avoid confusion. Thanks!
-Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 07:17 pm:

Bttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration