1923 roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923 roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 11:54 am:

For sale 23 roadster this is my first model t I've owned I had it 5 years and drove it a lot . It runs excellent vary reliable. I drove it on a trip this summer 1800 miles ,gas and oil only.
It has a 26-27 motor model A wheels and an alternator
7500.00 southern Minnesota 612-750-2179

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 11:59 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

Pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

First time call for pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

I know the car, runs great, very good car at a great price. It should sell quick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

Pics Pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

Pics Pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 04:19 pm:

Pics Pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 04:24 pm:

Pics Pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

Pics Pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 10:42 am:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 11:22 am:

This car has a rebuilt starter and front end,king pins,tie rods and new drag link. Minimum free play, no shimmy.. Also, new radiator. Iíve driven it in 100 degree weather and it did not overheat.This car has Kevlar bands.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

When people say they want to buy a Model T, I sometimes wonder what they really mean. You could not collect the parts to build this car for the price asked and am surprised and disappointed to see there is no action on this thing yet.

Clay: stick to your guns and store this thing if you have to. At least from the pictures, it is worth every bit of what you're asking. I think if it were offered in March-April at start of tour season, it will sell, and maybe for more $$$.

Time of year is working against you, perhaps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

I agree this a great car, a fun car with no problems. The carberator was rebuilt and never leaks.I rarely turn the gas off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

Pay for it now and I can store it till April free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Trotter on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 05:19 am:

I wish some of these cars were just closer to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Jentink on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 08:40 pm:

This car runs so well, it brought tears to my eyes standing there listening to it. I wish I could get by with a two passenger. If I could, I would have offered to buy it the first time I saw it. This car is going to make a lucky someone very happy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Thanks Neil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Bulow on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

TTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration