For Sale: Nice Original 1912 "Only" Brass Sediment Bowl Assembly

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Nice Original 1912 "Only" Brass Sediment Bowl Assembly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

Very nice original brass sediment bowl assembly. I believe 1912 was the only year that did not have the Hex shape at the top. This one is complete with the pet cock and does not appear to have had much use. Has the Ford Script and patent # stamped on the outlet flange. $100 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 02:11 pm:

Hello Larry how I,m going to have to go under the car and see if that style is on the 12 I thought they were all the same. Learn something new every day Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

Colin I also would interested to know.
Michael

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration