For Sale: Variety of New & Used T Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Variety of New & Used T Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

Firestone 3 0 X 3 1/2 with about 75% of it's tread left. Does have some minor sidewall cracks but still a very nice looking and usable tire. $60 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:13 pm:

Ward Riverside 30 X 3 1/2
This is an original Wards Riverside not a new one. Some age cracks on the side walls. Otherwise very nice. Was on a spare rim and I don't think this one ever hit the ground. $75 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

New Denman 440-450 21" Whitewall Tires (2)
I purchased this pair of tires several years ago to use on a Model T Trailer but opted for a set of 30 X 3 1/2 Wheels instead. The one tire was mounted on a rim for a display but these tires have never been used. I think new 21" whitewalls are around $200 each. Will sell this pair for $200 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration