For Sale: More New & Used T Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: More New & Used T Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Lincoln 440-450 21" White Wall Tire with about 25% of it's tread left. Nice old White wall tire. $40 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Allstate 440-450 21" Tire with about 25% of it's tread lift left. Just a nice old tire. $35 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 05:32 pm:

2 New 30 X 3 & 2 New 30 X 3 1/2 All White Universal Ribbed Tires, still wrapped.
This set of Universal All White Ribbed tires was purchased for a friends car I am restoring. He has opted to go with smooth all whites instead and offer these for a discount for someone who may be able to use them. Complete set for $850 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Larry...I'll take them...but I can come and get them. I'll PM you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

I meant only the white tires!! Sorry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

The set of all White tires are sold.
Thank You,
Larry Gresh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 04:05 pm:

The Pair of Denman tires and the Allstate tire are still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 07:12 pm:

Allstate tire is sold.
The Denman tires are still available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration