WTB lizard speed head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB lizard speed head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 10:36 am:

anyone have one tucked away on the garage floor?

john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 11:16 am:

John

know what you're getting into:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/50893/70987.html?1225350980

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 11:55 am:

A guy named Rain Dean has one for sale on facebook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 11:56 am:

It is listed in the Model T Classifieds page on facebook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 10:27 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Lillo on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 11:47 pm:

John,
I have one that I bought directly from Charlie when he was making them. I have about $440 into the head and would sell it for that.
Harry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 08:29 am:

Harry,

What C. R. Is your lizard head?

-Roger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Lillo on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Roger,
Will check it this afternoon once it warms up a bit in the Quonset.
Harry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Lillo on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Roger,
I pulled the head out of its original shipping box to check if the compression ratio was marked on it.
The only stamping is the 035 indicating that it was the 35th in the production line.Nothing else. It is completely rust free here in our dry prairie air.
I had a computer crash a few years back so lost all my correspondence with Charlie when purchasing it. Any record of the CR during purchase is gone.
If someone is very serious about purchasing it I could CC the head for you.
It is still for sale.
Harry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration