For Sale Rocky Mountain Brake pedal 1926-27 style

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Rocky Mountain Brake pedal 1926-27 style
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 11:15 am:

I have a nice 26-27 style brake pedal for use with Rocky Mountain brakes. It came with my set of brakes and I use a different style of pedal on my car. So I did not need it. The shaft is in very nice used condition with little to no wear on the shaft. I see little wear to the notch. The threads where the washer rubs on them have a little flat spot, but does not affect the use at all. Overall it is a nice part that I would have no issues using myself.

They are 129.95 in Langs catalog. I will take 75.00 plus 13.60 shipping in the continental US, and actual shipping cost anywhere else.

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

Sold pending payment. It sold almost immediately, sorry to the other phone callers and e-mails, Wish I had some more.

Thanks MTFCA.....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration