WTB 1923 four door sedan body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1923 four door sedan body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 11:23 am:

White Post Restorations in Virginia is looking for a good 1923 four door sedan T body. They have a car to restore and the body is just a pile of rough pieces.

Anyone have one, or a lead on one? Contact WPR directly, or me at david.coco@comcast.net

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

David, I have some extra fordor wood, years ago a couple of us made four sets of fordor wood, I have the base, uprights and some filler wood, if of interest give me a jingle. 419-618-1025 Joe Bell would make a heck of a deal on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 08:58 am:

Thanks, I'll pass that on to WPR.

I've further been told that they need a 23-25 "high radiator" body. The doors on the one they have are aluminum, which I think I discussed earlier on this forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration