FS Speedster Seats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Speedster Seats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

Really nice hand tucked soft black leather diamonds with buttons Speedster seats. These were on my Dad's 1914 Speedster and then he wanted a love seat style. The hides alone cost $1,000.00 about 20 years ago. They have nice angular mounts that fit excellent and are currently a dark green. Easy masking to repaint. $700.00 plus shipping. Please send PM or text to FOUR 2 THREE 8 three 7 5 7 Zero 9.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

Hank, I sent a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

Sale Pending. I am waiting for a Gentleman to come back on Monday to verify they will fit his application.

Have a Happy Turkey Day Turkeys,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

Sold to Mike. Thanks MTFCA

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration