For Sale - Front Twin Hassler set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Front Twin Hassler set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

This is a set of Twin Hassler front shocks. From what I found researching them is that the twins were made for enclosed cars and there were some that were made for TT trucks. They don't seem to be as common as the singles or the pancake style.

From what I can tell they are complete. I included some pictures of them before I removed them from the front axle that they were attached to.

Some of the holes have some wear as to be expected and I tried to show it in the pictures.

I'm asking $300 for the set plus $18.90 for shipping by USPS flat rate large box. No extra charge for the yellow paint!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 04:25 am:

Ed,

Those are some good looking shocks. I use them on my custom built Speedsters to hug the corners to prevent over swaying. Work excellent. Modified a rear set to fit on a big drum rearend too. Just sharing info.

Happy Turkey Day to All,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

Price drop.

$250 and free shipping in the U.S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Another price drop.

$200 and free shipping in the U.S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

Hasslers are sold pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration