FS Early Double Valve Chamber Covers, Heavy 0.090"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Early Double Valve Chamber Covers, Heavy 0.090"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 07:02 am:

Completely restored, $90.00 includes shipping. PM or text at FOUR 2 3 Eight 3 seven FIVE 7 0 nine.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

Sold! Thank You MTFCA

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 11:40 am:

Returned due to lack of payment.

Please PM only!

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

It seems like there are one to two guys who get on here and "buy" a lot of early parts and never send payments for them. I'd be curious who the dead beat on these parts was. Same guy who "Bought" my 1910 engine never sent payment tried to buy it again and didn't even realize it was the same engine. I know this same guy also "bought" an early body out on the east coast and never paid.

If you get a guy saying "well I'd have to pull money out of some investments" beware.

Happy to privately share the guys name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 01:15 pm:

I hear you Ned. He was a non member and for now on you MUST be a member or pay in advance.

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

Sounds like the guy who "bought" a 5 ball for a 1910 a couple years ago. Had to "move some money" and then would send a check. No payment, no response, on my list of deadbeats and scammers now.

I had another guy who swore to me several times that he was going to mail the payment for my Holley 6 ball but never did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

I just donít get it. Why waste your time and mine. If you have no intentions of going through with something why even be looking.

Starting to see it with selling houses. They get right up to closing and then go silent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 04:04 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Sold to Richard, Thanks MTFCA!

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

What year cars would these go on?
Just for my information.
My 15 has two covers that are sort of a flat pyramid shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

John,

The 1911 to about 1913 covers were just like your 1915 covers but were much thicker metal. I think 13 was the last year but could be wrong. My Jan. 13 touring has them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 08:42 pm:

According to MTFCI guidelines the thicker ones went on 1911 through 1913

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:51 am:

The thickest I've seen is .098".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:59 am:

On a vw forum I visit, they have a separate section to recognize good sellers and buyers, as well as call out the deadbeats or scammers.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration