Full Flow Float Valves - NH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Full Flow Float Valves - NH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

If you have already contacted me, your valves are now ready. If you have not already contacted me, and would like one or more, please PM me as I have some left.

$25 each, plus $7 shipping

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 11:12 am:

I am not going to order any Scott but I put one in Bill Anziani's NH yesterday and it fit perfectly and works just as well.
This is a real service to the T community.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 11:15 am:

I know some will think they are too expensive but they will rethink that after they put in one of those crap ones some of the vendors have been selling and it leaks and leaks and leaks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Stan

glad to hear it, and thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 04:25 am:

Hi Scott, sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 08:27 am:

Ill take one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 09:22 am:

Ill take 2 or 3.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Ill take 2 or 3.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 11:06 am:

Scot, I still don't have your mailing address! How am I supposed to send you the money?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 05:00 am:

I said I would take one but have not heard from you. how do I send money and you will need my address to mail float and seat

Tom Zimmer

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration