Carbs, ujoints, rim jack for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Carbs, ujoints, rim jack for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Nice pair of Kingston carbs, $60 postpaid to your door..........pair of early Holleys, one is brass top, come with 2 old gross jets ( the old ones were very good ) $60postpaid........u-joints, used but nice tight, $40 to yer door .....a split Iím jack, no name that I see, but still lots of nice old green paint, never rusty, $45 to yer door. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me, no PMs please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

The Ujoints were $40 EACH , but since that wasnít clear , Iíll do $30 each, delivered. I think I have 3 , and all nice and tight as a NOS one. Just imagine the joy on Christmas morn when your T lover reaches in their stocking and pulls out a greasy Ujoint, that is like new ! Priceless ! Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Rim jack and 1 Ujoint sold. 2 more ujo8nts and the carbs are still available. THANKS !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

New carb price.......U-joints gone, THANKS ! All 4 carbs, $70 postpaid to your door tmorsher@icloud.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration