Wanted: Body Part

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Body Part
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lucius on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 09:03 am:

Looking for 26-27 Roadster drivers side quarter panel. This is for the main body not the turtle deck. Rusty is okay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 12:03 pm:

William,

Whole or partial?

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lucius on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

Looking for the whole panel from the back of the door to where it meets the seat back panel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 04:00 pm:

Will go and look in the next couple of days.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lucius on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

Thanks Hank.
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 05:48 pm:

Hi William,

I looked high and low in my barn and shed with no luck. Thought I had one next to a complete roadster body but wrong year.

Sorry I could not help.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lucius on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

Hi Hank,
Thanks for your efforts.
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lucius on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 05:34 am:

Still Looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 05:46 am:

William,

Do you have one that is bad or can yours be reconstructed? Please send me a PM.

All the Best,

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration