WTB: Leich Magnetic Timer Commutator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Leich Magnetic Timer Commutator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

I would like to buy a Leich magnetic timer in good operational condition. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

I've never seen one except in old trade journal ads. Good Luck! Let us know if you score one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Thanks. I hope to come up with one. It looks like they were at least sold in the US and U.K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 12:56 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 11:51 am:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration